Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Destination Wedding

I have known Kyra (bride) for about 12 years; Nick (groom) for about 8 years. I was actually there the night Kyra met Nick. So, it is safe to say that I do have a history with this couple. As in almost EVERY relationship, the couple has ups and downs. My husband and I had our fair share of ups and downs, and so did this couple. Kyra and Nick have been to hell and back, but have came out stronger than ever!


I had the most amazing time photographing this couple, who obviously are so in love with each other. It is like the song "Truly, Madly, Deeply" by Savage Garden; this couple is just so truly, madly, deeply in love with one another.

 The Dress
 
 Guest Book
 
Brides Mom and Bride
 
 Grooms Mom and Groom
 
 Checking the Weather
 
 Bride and Parents
 
 Dad and Daughter
 
 Groom seeing Bride
 
 Saying the vows
 
 Its Legal Now!
 













No comments:

Post a Comment