Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Family Gathering

On Sunday, September 29, 2013; my sister Amanda came home for the weekend from Montana. I had not seen her since June 14, 2013. It was so nice to see her, especially after we were bummed that our Maroon 5 concert was cancelled the night before due to massive wind and rain.
These pictures portray our family gathering that we shared with very good family friends.
 

Husband Jeff (L) Cody, Stepdad Kenny, Kellisa

Katrina(L) and my mom(R)

Just hanging out
 
Good Family Friend, Lupe
 
Not a happy face, Katrina

 
Keira
 Kids playing

 Cainun

 Keeping warm


Everyone who loves Amanda
 Lexi with her new fur-baby, Ripley

 All gathered together


 
Chit-Chatting
 I see that smile back there Samantha

 Amanda and her daddy

 Father daughter chit-chat moment

 Keira and Cainun exploring

 
I have no words, lol

A bunch of laughs
 Listening intently

Nice face Amanda!


No comments:

Post a Comment