Monday, August 26, 2013

Mr. and Mrs. Jason Branning

On Saturday, August 24th, I had the most wonderful opportunity of photographing this amazing couple that I know! Their wedding was simple yet elegant. From the cowboy boots the bridesmaids wore to the 'photo booth' where you can snap a picture with a cowboy hat on. Even the tractor was a hit! Here, I will share with you some of the special pictures I captured on this special day.
 
The Groom seeing the Bride for the first time.
 
Mom and daughter 

 
Admiring herself

 
Groom and his mom

 
Saying the vows

 


 
Their married!


Mom, son, and grandma

 
Its Official now!

 
Wedding Party

 
Groom and his Boys

 
Bride and her Girls

 
Reflection shot

 
First dance

 
True Love
 
 
 
* Please note- that I am not a professional (yet). I am slowly getting the hang of how the Photography gig works. I know these pictures are not the best, like a professional photographer would edit them, but I am happy with the outcome. This was my first real gig, and the bride and groom loved the pictures, and that is all the matters!


No comments:

Post a Comment