Saturday, August 17, 2013

Getting Down to Business

Hey Everyone!

Sorry that I have been MIA for awhile. My computer was on the fritz, but now is back up and running like a champ! I will be uploading some pictures in the next couple of weeks of a wedding that I will be shooting next Saturday the 24th. I am also shooting another wedding in September, as well as a concert- well, I will try and get some good pictures at the concert (Maroon 5 and Kelly Clarkston).

In the meantime, I am attending some Photography courses and some Photoshop courses. My goal is to get my business up and running within 6 months- that is my goal!

Please keep your support coming and I will keep the pictures coming. Thank you to everyone who is helping me and supporting me in my dream.

Happy Saturday!

The kids on the 4th of July

No comments:

Post a Comment